Friday, May 25, 2012

Through a Rose-Colored Lens

The title of this post isn't really applicable; I just like the way it sounds.

Mom got a new professional quality camera! At Costco, of course. I've adopted it (although I'm not sure if Mom knows yet), but it still needs a name. Comment if you have any suggestions.

Anyways, I'm loving the camera, mostly for the close-ups and action shots :)




(I'm not about to hit my knee on the diving board, by the way.)
(P. S.-featured in this photo is my cousin, Hannah, of lets-talk-golf.blogspot com. You should check it out!)



(This is another cousin of mine, Kayleigh, of horsezrok2me.blogspot.com. Read it and give her a little encouragement! Just tell her I sent you so you don't look like some random creeper :P)





(Meir was taking this picture. When I landed, I slammed my knee on her heeled sandals and it HURT! She laughed.)

What is the moral of this post? Go home, get a cool camera, and take pictures of yourself jumping on your bed.

Bye for now :)

4 comments:

  1. nice picts aubrey!!
    you actually got 1 of me smiling!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffery, Gilda, Heinrich, Brenda, Pascal, Bernard, Maxine, Piper, and Frappuccino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I did, Kayleigh-that's a first! =P

    Ohhh! I like Bernard! Like the window washer in Oddessey. It fits the camera well. You are a genius, Patience.

    My, I mean Mom's, camera has now been christened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, your pictures are lovely! (hooray for fast shutter speeds!)

    ReplyDelete